Welcome to My Travel Blog
It is about time to have my own domain. But I am a newbie and no IT background so it is indeed not easy and I consider it a tough challenge to create by myself.
Anyway, you can find my travel journals and my experience staying/checking out a hostel, budget hotel, and nice hotel in this blog. For easy searching, I will summarize all posts to its related page: My Travel Journal and My Stay Experience
Apart from those, I would like to write other topic as well once in a while. I will put the content list in Out of Topic page, which is still under development.
Currently I am living and working in this hustle bustle Jakarta city, Indonesia and trying my best to escape from it, esp when things got too much.. Unfortunately, sooner or later, I’ll miss the citylife. Turn out, I am a citygirl ^^.
I fancy movies, music, foreign languages, and ofcourse love to travel around and trying new things. I also like to write once in a while. That’s why I have this blog, hoping to enhance my writing skill by combining all my passions here.
As for my trip, I think it’s more suitable for travelers who love beach, underwater, or active holiday. I fell in love with the beach and underwater somewhere between my adventure. So I can say that “beach or diving spot” is my main destination, but still considering that these places are not too quiet. Other than that, I prefer staying in “a budget hotel” which has “a nice swimming pool” and close to “nite life”. and.. ow.. I don’t really like spending my holiday just relaxing in the hotel. It’s like wasting my time 😀 So I guess, if you have no common interest with mine, this journal might not be useful for you, although you might find the expense report to be helpful.
Well, hope my writing here would be useful for you!
The Places I’ve Been
some as backpacker.. some as flashpacker ^^
some are travelling with friends, some are solo traveling…
– Bali: kuta, legian, ubud, sanur, pecatu, seminyak, candidasa, lovina, tulamben, menjangan island, padang bai, nusa dua, amed, nusa lembongan ( this island is like my second home )
– Lombok: Senggigi, Gili Trawangan
– around Jakarta: Thousand Island (tidung island, semak island, pari island, pramuka island)
– Central Java: karimunjawa island
– West Java: bandung, pangandaran, green canyon, sangiang island
– Sumatera: pahawang island
– others: semarang, surakarta, purwokerto, dieng
– tokyo, kyoto, hiroshima, mishima
– kuala lumpur, penang
– phuket-patong, koh phi phi don, koh phangan, koh samui, bangkok, koh tao
– chinatown, harbour front, clarke quay, little india, riverview
Next Journey.. I hope
– Bali: nusa penida
– Lombok: kuta beach
– Sumatera: bangka belitung island
– Sulawesi: wakatobi island
Thailand: Koh Lipe
– Langkawi island
– Sabah: sipadan island
Philippines : Boracay
First, you can message me directly to my social media (link below).
Second, you can simply leave a message in the comment below.
Either way, I will try to reply soon as possible.
This blog content is copyrighted.
“Copyrights protect the original author, photographer, videographer, etc. from having their original work stolen or misused. In essence, if you did not create a piece of content on your blog, someone else holds the copyright to it. Therefore, you must cite your source for that piece of information (to avoid being accused of plagiarism) and seek written permission from the original owner of the content you want to republish on your blog.” quoted from blogging ethics of weblogs.about.com
* * *
H a p p y T r a v e l i n g
* * *