About This Blof
This one is a combination of my free wordpress blogs, Travelling Angel and My Stay in Budget Hotel.
It is about time to have my own domain. But I am a newbie and no IT background so it is indeed not easy and I consider it a tough challenge to create by myself.
Currently I am living and working in this hustle bustle Jakarta city, Indonesia and trying my best to escape from it, esp when things got too much.. Unfortunately, sooner or later, I’ll miss the citylife. Turn out, I am a citygirl ^^.
I fancy movies, music, foreign languages, and ofcourse love to travel around and trying new things. I also like to write once in a while. Recently, I have this idea to fill in my spare time by generating passive income through blogging, stock photos, and freelancing. That’s why I develop this blog again, hoping to enhance my writing skill by combining all my passions and aims here.
As for my trip, I like traveling somewhere near beach, underwater, or active holiday. I fell in love with the beach and underwater somewhere between my adventure. So I can say that “beach or diving spot” is my main destination, but still considering that these places are not too quiet. Other than that, I prefer staying in “a budget hotel” which has “a nice swimming pool” and close to “nite life”. and.. ow.. I don’t really like spending my holiday just relaxing in the hotel. It’s like wasting my time 😀
Then other stories here would be related to my life as a blogger and freelancer. It is quite a challenge and once I master it, I will share them here.
Well, hope my writing here would be useful for you!
DON’T FORGET, LET ME HEAR WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT by leaving a comment in the post!
Jangal lupa, tulis komentar singkatmu tentang blog saya di postingan blog ini!
The Places I’ve Been
some as backpacker.. some as flashpacker ^^
some are travelling with friends, some are solo traveling…
– Bali: kuta, legian, ubud, sanur, pecatu, seminyak, candidasa, lovina, tulamben, menjangan island, padang bai, nusa dua, amed, nusa lembongan ( this island is like my second home )
– Lombok: Senggigi, Gili Trawangan
– around Jakarta: Thousand Island (tidung island, semak island, pari island, pramuka island)
– Central Java: karimunjawa island
– West Java: bandung, pangandaran, green canyon, sangiang island
– Sumatera: pahawang island
– others: semarang, surakarta, purwokerto, dieng
– tokyo, kyoto, hiroshima, mishima
– kuala lumpur, penang
– phuket-patong, koh phi phi don, koh phangan, koh samui, bangkok, koh tao
– chinatown, harbour front, clarke quay, little india, riverview
Next Journey.. I hope
– Bali: nusa penida
– Lombok: kuta beach
– Sumatera: bangka belitung island
– Sulawesi: wakatobi island
Thailand: Koh Lipe
– Langkawi island
– Sabah: sipadan island
Philippines : Boracay
The Stock Photo I did
Click these agencies to buy it!
or access MyPhoto-Shop page
The Contributed / Freelance Writing I did
FIVERR: click here
FREELANCER.com: click here
- (i) Article Writing for Travel Blog,
- (ii) Translating anything from/to English- Indonesian,
- (iii) Proofreading and Editing anything in Indonesian.
Click the agencies’ name to make the order!
First, you can message me directly to my social media (link below).
Second, you can simply leave a message in the comment below.
Either way, I will try to reply soon as possible.
View this post on Instagram
Welcome to My Blog. Finally it’s ready to be introduced to the world 😁 So I start rebuilding the travel blogs I used to have for fun and adding the topics related to #freelancer, #stockphoto, #bloggerlife, etc. Made it in English and Indonesian. Click the #linkinbio to read it! . . #TravellingAngelStory #travelblog #travejournal #solotravel #freelancer #digitalmarketing #
This blog content is copyrighted.
“Copyrights protect the original author, photographer, videographer, etc. from having their original work stolen or misused. In essence, if you did not create a piece of content on your blog, someone else holds the copyright to it. Therefore, you must cite your source for that piece of information (to avoid being accused of plagiarism) and seek written permission from the original owner of the content you want to republish on your blog.” quoted from blogging ethics of weblogs.about.com
* * *
H a p p y T r a v e l i n g
* * *