Recently I fly from Bali to Bandung in West Java. The following are what I learnt that (imo) you should know before flying.
How to Fly From Bali to other city in Indonesia during Covid-19
- Take a rapid test before booking your flight and hotel.
- The rapid test result and its Letter of Statement (health certificate) is valid for 14 (fourteen) days.
- Make sure you are in the airport at least 2.5 hours before your departure time.
- The entrance will check your booking and ID Card
- The first baggage security check has an automated temperature check.
- The check-in counter will check your rapid test result, letter of statement (health certificate), and Letter of Duty from Company or Event Invitation.
- Make sure you maintain social & physical distancing
- Wear your face mask
On the plane (Citilink)
- Wear your face mask.
Feel free to ask me any question on the comment below.